Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Daddy!!! Better Husband!!!

I had a good first Mothers Day!!! Jon had to work both Saturday and Sunday nights which means the he had to sleep all day Sunday so it was just me and the girls -- which was fine since we did not sleep much Saturday night and were tired as well. I got to spend it with them and that is what mattered. Ella had such a great time she had a HUGE blowout -- so huge some ended up on her heel!!! I got a very generous gift card to a lodge and spa out on the coast here that I am looking so forward to using up. I got this beautiful orchid which I have decided to post a picture of because I will have killed it by weeks end -- I swear I have "black thumbs" -- no green here.........Jon promised to take care of it for me so it may have a slightly longer life than if it were left alone with me.

He bought a card for me from each of the girls -- so sweet. This one is from Ella -- as many of you know (though she is growing into her body) because of her small size she slightly (well a little more than slightly) resembles an orangutang!!! Don't say aaahhhh -- they are adorable. So hence the monkey on this card...........

This one is from Edie -- I can understand the monkey from Ella -- but this card has me baffled. Read that first line closely................

Too funny!!!!!!!! He obviously puts alot of thought into the cards he buys huh!!! It is very funny and is going directly in her baby book.


3 comments:

sara said...

Cute cards and pictures! I'm glad you had a nice day!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

What did he say when you told him that you were not E's wife? :)

Anonymous said...

Samantha I have been viewing your blog religiously every evening...I love how I can keep up with your life and your beautiful Edie and Ella...They are so adorable...keep them coming. I look forward to viewing every night before I go to bed. We miss you and cannot wait to meet the adorable bundle of joy. Love, Kristen