Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We *heart* Santa!!!

Just a quick post to show off our Christmas pjs...then I have to run to bed...because, well you know. Santa Claus is coming tonight...Ella in only in one picture because she was super grumpy...we'll see what Santa leaves for that naughty little girl.
Edie loves to play with the presents.....here she is posing and smiling for the camera...
Taking a little milk break from all the present "cruising"......oh yeah and dancing.....the girl LOVES to dance...
And Rubi has been a good girl too......she is already asleep waiting for Santa...
By the way...I have a new teeth count........
Ella Grace.....5! That's right people. F!I!V!E!.......
Edie Claire....0! Still no teeth....I guess you can't do everything first!




4 comments:

Mellie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you enjoyed your special time with those beautiful little girls.

sara said...

Look at that cutie standing next to gifts! Where does the time go? Hmmm...maybe if I got my vodka bottle out of my diaper bag I'd remember more. Just kidding! Merry Christmas girls!

Erica said...

Love the pictures! Hope your Christmas was very merry!

Rebecca said...

What a great day!