Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lovin the springtime weather!!!!!

I know...I know... post overload!!! But I have taken so many pictures over these last 2 weeks and some of them MUST be shared.......and since I had a half month hiatus I guess I need a little catch up.....
We were pleasantly surprised when we woke up this morning to find a stunning day waiting for us.......we played outside this afternoon and had dinner outside after cooking everything on the grill.......
Here is Edie discovering if she shakes her sippy cup some water drips out...
And Ella wondering what on earth possessed me to think she would be even remotely interested in eating roasted turnips...
Edie and Ella both LOVE to wave and they do it ALL! THE! TIME!......it's quite adorable. Edie can actually say bye bye too.
Notice the adorable crocs.....have you seen anything cuter???
Ella is content just riding around on daddy's hip.....





No comments: