Friday, May 22, 2009

We are sooooooo outdoorsy lately!!! Or is it just backyardsy???

Edie and Ella love to play outside lately....well mostly Edie. I think Ella would love it more if she wasn't forced to crawl on the pebbly concrete patio. She is getting so close to walking though...she regularly takes 4 or 5 steps at a time now...it's just around the corner! Edie, being the independent one that she is, just walks and walks around the backyard. Eating rocks, flowers, whatever else she can nibble on back there...fortunately Jon has gotten really good at daily scooping of the poop...I would imagine that she would only "nibble" on that once. That, my friend would be a hard and disgusting lesson. GAG! (disclaimer...I do watch her closely, I was just sayin)
Here are the little rascals.........loving the wagon.......nothing like a little teamwork!!!
E Squared got a really really fun package in the mail today...well it's actually the 2nd this week from their Honey...Theresa! The first were these awesome bowls that can NOT be spilled. Trust me! The second was filled with baby dolls, moses baskets, blankets, and bathtub numbers/letters..........and this awesome little thing.......
turns out I may have thought it was a little more awesome than her.....
or her..........
shoot...this looked like so much fun and I was so disappointed that Edie and Ella didn't feel the same. It was warm out, they looked adorable in their tankinis......the setting was perfect! Ella screamed and cried and shook and........well, me being tha fantabulous mommy that I am ran to wisk her.......um......I mean my camera up for a few fun shots........and then. Once the guilt got to me. I scooped Ella (first since she was howling) up in a towel.......and CRAP!! The water was FUR>>>EEEEE>>>>ZZZZZZZZZZING!!! Again, if you need the address for my mommy of the year award...... whitetrashmommy@blahblah.com !!!
And if it wasn't sad enough.......notice the LONE tear.......(you may have to click on the picture to enlarge it....it's under her right eye).....
work it girl...........how freakin cute is this?????????/
Ella has learned to protect her knees on the gravely concrete......I am more than happy to carry her but she likes her independence......

no need to worry......you WILL NOT see me doing the above crawl maneuvers on the beach in Florida.......15 days from today!!! Promise.......GAG!!!
Rubi......waiting for something to be thrown, I am sure! Maybe a pebble, frisbee or Kong........who knows......she puts the OCD in OCD........Obsessive Compulsive DOG!!!
A little chair posing cuteness......Ella love to blow kisses..........she never moves her hand away from her mouth.......she also does this when I gasp.........she is sooooo multitalented...
Ella also loves to pick her nose.......I can not get an actual shot of this.......only the residual...
the girl is not opposed to crawling in the rocks.........
Edie was telling me........OK mommy.........one short photo shoot and I have got things to do...


Edie making sure daddy filled the birdbath...

6 comments:

"Allie Play" said...

That fish pad looks pretty fun. We need us one of them thangs.

Danifred said...

I think I did that Ella gravel crawl a few times in college :)

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun in the backyard!!! Those two are so damn cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, freezing my girls! Tell them I will send new presents, how about a hose heater!
Love, Honey T

Sarah said...

So friggin cute!! I love the one tear shot...she's not working you, huh? LOL. Claire hasn't mastered the skill of the foot crawl on our patio...can you send Ella over our way to teach some lessons?

Adam and Erin said...

They are getting soooo big! They are so cute Sam. I love the little tankinis, adorable! There is so much fun to be had in a backyard...how fun that they are old enough to explore and enjoy that. MISS YOU GUYS!