Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet Potato Pies.....

This post has nothing to do with sweet potatoes ...
Edie has taken her teeth brushing a step further! She likes to stand at the sink, on the back of her "very safe" climbing thing. Most of us would use it as a chair....not monkey girl Edie Claire though!!!


Who doesn't love to kick back on the couch with a big fat corn dog???

Guess who.....

Doing guess what....(yes she did push both stools into position) (did I mention she is not even 2 yet, which I am glad about because it's going fast enough, but heaven help us!!!)

Sunglass babes...


Edie having a little morning iced coffee....(not really!)

One of our coworkers (mostly Jon's coworker) gave us this great kitchen that her son was bored with. Thanks Darcy!!! It came with tiny pots, pans, utensils, fake food...even tiny boxes of cake mix, cheerios, canned green beans and tuna...so fun!!! I put all the little things away for now but not after playing with it all myself while they napped. They find all kinds of fun...they put their lunch in the cabinets and the oven only to retrieve it later to actually eat. It's so stinkin cute!!!

I found Ella reading this magazine the other day ... her nanny would be so proud!!! Notice the title ... Psychology Today!!! I think that is Jon's way of trying to understand the craziness that is his house full of girls!!!

5 comments:

Danifred said...

Those girls and their climbing. SHEESHHHHH, I hope my girls aren't sneaking any peaks :)

Erica said...

It looks like you got Olympic climbers on your hands! :) Cute pictures...they are growing so fast!

Adriane said...

They're two monkeys! Adorable! And, what a great little kitchen - I bet they love it!

Rebecca said...

I am PETRIFIED of the climbing phase!!! Yikes!!!

Amanda said...

I need to know how you get them to willingly brush their teeth, it's always a battle at my house!

And the stuff they eat! Wow! I still have to tear off little bitty bites for Brooklyn because she will cram the entire thing in her mouth and choke every freakin time I try. It's so frustrating!!!

So good job E & E!!!!