Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Next Top Models!!!!!

In an attempt to control Ella Grace's too quickly growing hair I bought them some adorable (overpriced at the Gap) kitty cat headbands. She will NOT wear bows or ribbons or bands or glue .....and she has already had 2 haircuts. Well ... the kitty headbands did the trick ... for 32.45 seconds anyways.....love love love the giant toddler glasses!!!




Sweet Edie Claire...

So today I think we got a glimpse of our future fashion .....how do I say ....."ideas" ....I bought the girls some new clothes at Old Navy since they grow an inch per hour these days ....included in the giant bag o'goodies were some really cute dresses. Both Edie and Ella pitched a rager until I put the dresses on... and since it's so cold (sorry to my snowed in friends....it's not THAT cold) I opted to put them on over their clothes ....they are so opinionated. Hmmmmmm....wonder where that comes from???

Sweet Ella Grace .....

So let me set the scene.
Mommy in the kitchen making some dinner!
Edie "helping" me!
Daddy and Ella watching a little Sponge Bob on the tube.
......Sponge Bob ends ....mommy hears "shake, shake, shake" ....thinks nothing of it.
Mommy hears ....oh Ella ......"what have you done?" ......
Enter mommy .......to THIS.......


Ella Grace found the cookie sprinkles and noticed Daddy was preoccupied with the new show that had come on....so she went to town!!!!
What was the new show that Daddy was so entranced by??? iCarly!!!! Yep, that's right ......i freakin Carly!!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Too funnny! I love all the pictures and your storytelling cracks me up!

Danifred said...

Ohhhhh my!!!!! Good thing they're so very cute :)

Rebecca said...

Hahahaaa...will Daddys ever learn to multi-task??? That headband is the best...she's rocking it!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So funny! I just finished shopping on-line at Gap - great sale. And I love that he was watching iCarly while the sprinkles happened. Love it.