Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Daddy Fashion !!!

I am going back to work this week -- 2 days anyway. Our schedule runs for 4 weeks and I am only scheduled for 2 days this time.....I will work more days starting with the next schedule. Maybe 2 days a week but 12 hours shifts. Jon will have E squared while I work so I don't feel as nervous and stressed as I might if someone else were keeping them. I am nervous because I haven't worked in 8 months......since January 13th. I do feel grateful that Jon and I can work around each others schedule and not have to use child care. That is one of the great perks of both of us being RNs and working in a place that never closes......24/7/365!!! We can work day or night, week or weekend, rain or shine, football season or not. Yeah...Jon plans his schedule around Alabama's football schedule -- but hey if you can do it, do it. Right?
I had some errands to run today so Edie and Ella spent some time with daddy while I was out. They always have a good time together....today daddy and Ella decided to put on a fashion show! Here she is in her plaid sun dress matched with an unmatching plaid mini skirt -- new this season.......
Here is an awkward sideways view showing that in fact she is wearing a dress and a skirt.
She doesn't care!!!
I am sure I will come home to many more of these "daddy fashion" concoctions and I assure you I will take pictures and you will get to see them. I am by no means complaining - I think it is adorable that he took the time to go through the closet to find something to change her into since she soiled the outfit I left her in. It was just too cute not to share..........


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see the outfits my DH picks out. :)

Shannon said...

Bless him... at least he tried ;)

Good luck with going back to work!

Amanda said...

LOL...yesterday, Dave brought Brooklyn to my office wearing a hotpink and orange sundress, a red headband with roses, and white socks with baby pink stripes. Hilarious. I don't say anything bc he is proud of himself.

Adam and Erin said...

I just showed this to Adam and he said "I don't see anything wrong with that". He thought they matched too! :-) I think I may have some daddy fashion shows in my future...

I can see where pink plaid would match pink plaid in a guy's mind...what kills me is the whole "dress AND skirt" concept! Too funny!