Well I have been a bad mommy this week and have totally slacked on snapping pictures -- we (read I) have been busy packing and throwing away a bunch of absolute CRAP. How on earth can 2 people accumulate so much stuff? Of course Jon blames me... and he MAY be mostly right but I'll never admit it. What can I say.......I like stuff. I am far from being a hoarder but I do have way more stuff than I could ever possibly use/need. So anyway needless to say I have NO new pictures for you and for that I am so sorry. I will assure you that Edie and Ella are both cuter than the last time you saw pictures of them........you will just have to take my word for now and I promise to get some cute pics of them very, very soon and put them up here. Since we are entering their seventh month I thought I would share with you 7 fun things I have learned during this time......
1. Babies are adorable. FOR A REASON!
2. Dimpled baby bottoms. Cute.
Dimpled mommy bottoms. Not so much.
3. Some babies just don't sleep through the night. No matter how much you feed them.
4. If a baby hasn't rolled completely over yet by 6 months a sure fire way to make it happen is
to leave them unattended on a bed.
5. The advice keeps coming and gets better and better......
6. Bulb syringe. Not a babies friend.
7. It is not possible to love 2 people more than I love E Squared. It's an unbelievably amazing experience -- one that I was beginning to think I would not be able to have. I feel lucky every day to have these girls. They are so fun and adorable. I hope they know how much they are loved........I sure tell them often!!!