Monday, October 13, 2008

7 months.....how did this happen???

Well I have been a bad mommy this week and have totally slacked on snapping pictures -- we (read I) have been busy packing and throwing away a bunch of absolute CRAP. How on earth can 2 people accumulate so much stuff? Of course Jon blames me... and he MAY be mostly right but I'll never admit it. What can I say.......I like stuff. I am far from being a hoarder but I do have way more stuff than I could ever possibly use/need. So anyway needless to say I have NO new pictures for you and for that I am so sorry. I will assure you that Edie and Ella are both cuter than the last time you saw pictures of them........you will just have to take my word for now and I promise to get some cute pics of them very, very soon and put them up here. Since we are entering their seventh month I thought I would share with you 7 fun things I have learned during this time......

1. Babies are adorable. FOR A REASON!
2. Dimpled baby bottoms. Cute.
Dimpled mommy bottoms. Not so much.
3. Some babies just don't sleep through the night. No matter how much you feed them.
4. If a baby hasn't rolled completely over yet by 6 months a sure fire way to make it happen is
to leave them unattended on a bed.
5. The advice keeps coming and gets better and better......
6. Bulb syringe. Not a babies friend.
7. It is not possible to love 2 people more than I love E Squared. It's an unbelievably amazing experience -- one that I was beginning to think I would not be able to have. I feel lucky every day to have these girls. They are so fun and adorable. I hope they know how much they are loved........I sure tell them often!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your list! Too funny, and true, I'm sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh...
Mailing you more "stuff" today! Hopefully this is good stuff.
Everything in your list is so true, can't wait for the next round of pics!
Love,
Honey

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Oh...what fun! Packing---I remember it quite well! I say, get rid of as much crap as you can now before the move...less crap to unpack!

SEVEN MONTHS?!? That means they are closer to ONE than to ZERO (as in 'new')! WHOAH!

Amanda said...

Happy 7 months, E & E!

Oh, thanks for the info on the casting call!!! I got excited and entered that pic right away :)

AK from LA said...

WOW - 7 months already! - It's time that I get over there already!!! Love to you all.