Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chunky Punkys

We went to Punkys Pumpkin Patch today...and it didn't go exactly as I had envisioned. I mean I didn't picture E Squared frolicking amongst the rows of pumkins and guords.....of course only because they are still too small to frolick. I guess I did imagine them being somewhat cooperative for the photo shoot....I mean they usually have no problem humoring me.....I guess the noisy little radio flyer wagon wheels and wheelbarrows were too much for them...they stared at everything but my camera. They are both so curious these days but Edie being more mobile has a F.I.T. if you try to hold her back from adventure. Ella likes to lay back and take it all in........

Edie wants to go get em.......
Edie saying......"I'm outta here"......

Mommy may have been the only one who had a good time........









5 comments:

Erin said...

Too funny. We did the same thing today! We went to the one in Nicasio. I posed those poor babies all over the joint and they were none too happy about it! I'll post pics soon.

When do you think we'll go for our walk?

sara said...

AWWWW!!!! Beautiful babies surrounded by my favorite time of year! I love them :-) You look great in the last photo by the way - very nice picture of you and the E squared kiddos :-)

Danifred said...

I love their little shirts! Unfortunately, they never cooperate when we want them to :)

Sarah said...

Ella looks chillin--too funny!! Cute pictures...it's pretty easy to pick the perfect pumpkin in the patch, huh...lucky for you, you got to bring home 2!

Shannon said...

Cute little punkins!