Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

We hope you guys had a fabulous Easter......we did! It was a low key day...Jon and his (our) friend Ben watched the Masters (is that capitalized?). Edie napped......ALOT!!! Ella danced and hummed and screamed........and I cooked. I love to cook! We played outside. Took a wagon ride...I need pictures of this don't I. It's friggin adorable! We blew bubbles.....just plain fun!!!
Here is Edie.....with a cardigan. Baby cardigans. CUTE!!! Grown men cardigans. NOT CUTE!!!
I guess she was thirsty...(disclaimer...there was no dirty mop water in the bucket. It is not even a mop bucket. Do you actually think I mop?) (Just kidding...I swiffer) (Occasionally!)
Peas + Ravioli + Independant eaters = a B!I!G! fat mess.....
CAUTION.......the next picture is so damn adorable!!! Painted baby micro toenails......AWESOME!!!
My blogging buddy Sarah has been seeking advice on discipline for a tiny tot.......well I have it all figured out..........

See how cute her shirt is......she loves her mommy!!! Notice the keys in her left hand......places to go people!!! Also notice the pill bottle in her right hand........again......AWESOME!!! (another disclaimer...pill bottle had no pills only pennies) (makes a fabulous rattle!)
Edie has lost her noodle.........
Babydolls and nilla wafers......
Ella in the kennel.......I promise they get in there on their own........
Ella posing......
I am not sure if Edie is jealous of Ellas hair or what........but!!!!
Ella trying on daddy's shoes......
Ella........posing AGAIN!!!
Edie kicking back with her sippy cup.........and adorable watermelon dress!!!















6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Look at your adorable girls!!! They are getting so big! Don't worry our girls get in Sugar's kennel all the time!!!! Too cute!!!

Danifred said...

Your girls have the cutest little clothes!
We also used the kennel discipline technique in our house ;)

Thanks for your comments on my blog the other day. I really appreciate your support and honesty!

Rebecca said...

These are great pictures! I love the one with the bucket and the fact that you don't mop...a woman after my own heart! The kennel shots? Priceless! Glad you had a good day!

Erin said...

How did you paint her nails???? I can barely contain my two long enough to cut their nails. I am very impressed.

I absolutely love all their clothes. Where do you get them? The watermelon dress is too much!

Also, I'm jealous of how good you are about posting pictures. I need to do that more!

Sarah said...

Does the cage come with the adorable captives inside??? Thanks for the laugh!!

And, as always, love the pics, they are so cute...are they both walking now?

sara said...

Oh my goodness! You have to send in that one of the noodle...and the ones of them in the doggie kennel! I am so laughing I think I peed myself, LOL! Glad you had a good day and Easter. I swear, how do you keep them so cute!