Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hearts for Hunter..........

Edies godmother and my mentor/mother figure/friend/many other roles/Theresa has a sweet nephew who was severely wounded in Iraq May 9, 2008...he has been hospitalized since. He is blind and depressed......rightfully so and sadly enough. Hunter will turn 21 (in the hospital) Thursday November 13th...it would be awesome if EVERYONE who reads this post could head over to the site his buddy set up and leave a message for him. It would really be nice for him to have a ton of messages read to him....AND I know my blogging buddies are so so nice and maybe just maybe you could link his page on your blog and have your friends leave him a message.......let's fight for Hunter since he fought so hard for us.........Thank you everyone it means alot.

www.heartsforhunter.com

p.s. Jon is going out today to get me a new camera card....pictures tonight........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sammie!
You are the best and I love you with all my heart!
You do have the cutest babies and I can't wait to give them hugs and kisses.
Love
T