Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making up for lost time........

Since I went over a week without giving you guys any new pictures I thought I would go all out and just inundate you.........
We have a park 0.2 miles from our house...actually when we were walking the other morning I counted 3 parks within a 3 mile radius.......we moved to a great new area...very family friendly! Our old neighborhood was great too...but we couldn't find a house for sale there in our price range...we already maxed out at half a million for this one......that was the VERY high end of what we wanted to spend but we did get a great house...the park is awesome too......E Squared L!O!V!E! to swing....we have gone a few times before but today I remembered the camera........well actually today the camera finally had a new card and batteries........
Edie saying weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

Ella and her new cheesy grin......if you click on this picture to enlarge it you may be able to see her little tooth there on the bottom...
And of course the obligatory twin picture........of course I could not get either of them to look at the camera at the same time....
I love thie picture......I was lying on the ground under them...
Edie playing with daddy........ Edie saying "hey daddy whatcha doin?"
Edie trying to climb the stairs......the girl is EVERYWHERE!!!
This is Ellas new thing besides her cheesy grin...I think she can feel her tooth with her tongue...whatever the reason it's darn cute........
Edie.......just plain cute!!!
just a cute cute cute picture......of Ella Grace....
Since our pediatrician told me last week to get strict about the sleeping......well, all that I can say is......IT WORKED!!! They have been sleeping ALL NIGHT!!! They each wake once and sometimes Edie doesn't even wake up at all........she was still asleep when Jon came home from work at 8am this morning.....unreal!!! They are also napping 1-2 hours at a time now that I am putting them upstairs in their beds instead of the swings..........So, what's a mommy to do with all of her newfound spare time you ask........well you would think that I would be unpacking the CRAP in the garage that I keep complaining about.......well you would be wrong......
I am putting my old maternity tank tops on the dog.........GOOD TIMES!!!













5 comments:

Danifred said...

Love the picture of the girls' feet- too cute. NOW I know what to do with all my maternity clothes sitting upstairs all over our bedroom! :)

Rebecca said...

First, every single picture of the girls is adorable!!! My babies have recently found their tongues, but they have no excuse like a tooth.

Second, congrats on the nighttime sleeping...awesome!

Third, the way that you spent your time with your dog is completely justified! Love it!

Shoebee said...

Oh how cute, I sure miss that stage with my girls.

Nicole O'Dell said...

LOVE the pictures! They are all soooo cute!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Ha! Love it - we dress up Sugar too! Abby & Emma think it is hiliarious. I love the picture of the E Squared feet. You are a picture taking genius!