Monday, December 28, 2009

Some new camera fun!!!

I'm having a great time not knowing how to use my new camera. It's fun but I definitely need a class or two ... it's the photographic lingo that gets me ... maybe a book like Digital Photography for Dummies. Hey, who you calling dumb?!?
This was one of my favorite gifts to get the girls for Christmas ... since they LOVE to bounce. They are a little frightened of it because as they bounce along they tend to fall of the back of it ... they don't like that!!! Not sure why!!!

I think I mentioned that this new hot camera could get nose hairs ... if any of us had nose hairs big enough to photograph. Another great thing about my husband ... no gross nose hairs!!! Well, here is Ella pointing out where her hairs would be...

Ella Grace aka Crazy Bang Lady ... I know, I know she needs another hair cut. Well, she did until I went crazy with the scissors tonight ... I don't think I botched it up too bad but we will see in the morning. She is humming out a little ditty on one of their harmonicas....

They both have learned to say CHEESE!!! Or what sounds like cheese anyway.....


A great picture of Edie with some computer photo enhancement ...I may have gone a little overboard with the "highlight" function but that's how blonde her hair looks in the sun. And speaking of her hair ... see those little horns ... yeah, she's earned those!!!

Edie doing a little posing with her shopping cart and Ella still playing the harmonica....

Ella AGAIN pointing out where her nose hairs would be.....the girl LOVES to pick her nose!!! She actually got a booger tonight and didn't know what to do with it......MOMMY TO THE RESCUE!!!

Rubi ... was my first subject!!!

And I caught Santa in the act.....

3 comments:

Danifred said...

Wow, those are some crisp pictures! Love the one of the girls cheesing.

Adriane said...

Love the new camera. My girls love their Rody's. They fall off the back of them as well, but man they love to bounce. BOOGER PATROL is so not fun.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh, I got a new camera too!! I just love it...Claire has had about enough of it!!! And, I could use a lesson or two on it as well.