Monday, April 12, 2010

Resemblance?


Well poor Ella Grace!!!! As we all know she needed a bang trim in a major way and since I have attempted several times in the past and botched them I decided to take her over to G.reat C.lips. Even though I would not let them touch my hair with a 10 foot pole. But she is TWO people and her hair grows faster then her fingernails. What is up with baby fingernails....????

The picture speaks for itself .... even though it only cost 7 dollars we got RIPPED off!!! But she may be able to snag a role in Kingpin 2 !!! No???

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG...it's the worst when you take them to a place like that! That's where we took ours for their FIRST haircut ever and Hailey ended up looking like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber...all you can do it make fun of it, right? She's still adorable!

Amber said...

Haha...that is too funny! I think she still looks pretty darn cute...it's kinda retro...I think I might have had a cut like that when I was a kid.

Sarah said...

LOL!!! Histerical!!! They'll grow...and what IS up with baby fingernails...I clip Claire's at LEAST once a week!

Erica said...

You are so funny! Just remember it will grow.......just like you pointed out about baby nails. Seriously, I feel like I'm trimming nails every other day!

"Allie Play" said...

Now that is funny!!! But don't ever tell her you made the comparison :)