Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ready for a girls trip????

Well I think I got it .... when our professional photographer was here getting ready for Edie and Ella's party shoot he showed me a few cool tricks with my new camera. In the meantime he changed the RAW setting for me ... which helped with the photo quality but made my files way to big to upload into blogger. So I changed the settings ... shot this little white trash beauty queen and VOILA!!! It uploaded just fine. FYI ... I did not choose this outfit......
Now my chore will be to fix all the awesome pics that I have to share ....and if I am too silly to figure that out you will not ever get to see them. Bummer!!!!

3 comments:

Danifred said...

Good news that it was only a setting that needed to be changed! Now, more pictures of those cuties!

Tracy said...

Ah, the good old Flora-bama! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Sam, you can minimize pictures on your comp, the once you want to upload, and leave the settings on camera for the good quality pictures. anyways, keep posting them, because we love the pictures :)
Olga