Saturday, July 26, 2008

Who says you can't buy your friends???

We have a new friend. Picked him up today. He is quite handsome........ very very nice. Very adventurous, fun to be around, easy to handle. I can't tell you too much more right now as I must wait until tomorrow when I can take a nice picture to post for you. I could never do him justice with words alone. I can tell you one thing about him though......... his name is BOB.
For now here are some cuties to hold you over...
I think Rubi may be teething!
Edie is just monkeying around with Max the Monkey.........
Ella looking so unamused at my "dressing them alike" or maybe my staging their position for a picture....... who knows. She is darling. Isn't she?
Until tomorrow..........


6 comments:

Alessandra said...

Cute pictures!

A visitor from ICLW

SassyCupcakes said...

I love that last photo. Such cuties.

Shannon said...

Hi Sam! Thanks for visiting The Nut House! Please come back often... this whole blogging thing is new to me and I don't always know what to blog about, but I'm trying.

I'm going to go read more of your blog... your two little girls are simply adorable! I love all the pics.

~Shannon

Kristin.... said...

OMG your girls are ADORABLE! Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back again!

Anonymous said...

Your little ones are adorable!

Marianne said...

Hey Sam and girls (plus Uncle Jon)!

Even though I rarely leave comments I wanted to say I am loving all the cute pictures. E squared are adorable and I cannot wait to see them in person.