Monday, February 18, 2008

33 weeks 3 days !!!!

Just when you think it can't --- POP goes the belly !!! I can't wait to see the measurements of these girls Wednesday -- I am guessing between 4.5 and 5 pounds each. I ranted a little yesterday about not sleeping and this arm pain/numbness and I feel bad about that. I hate to complain about anything related to this pregnancy because I feel so lucky to even be pregnant after the struggle we had getting to this stage. I may have mentioned in a previous post that it turns out that I am a baby making machine -- just need a (very expensive) bit of help getting the baby in the proper place. Or in this case BABIES!!!
Since I listed some fears and frustrations yesterday I thought it would be nice to balance it out with some things that I am thankful for.

we're having twins -- yes two babies, two tiny girls!!! They will each have a live in play mate and a life long best friend. We will get all challenging milestones over at once -- terrible two stage, diaper/potty training, sleepless nights, etc...

they are girls -- no CIRCUMCISION!!! I had that in the back of my mind until I found out they were girls. OUCH -- it would be so sad.

they are girls -- I know I just listed this one but it did not seem appropriate to talk about all of the adorable girl clothes, blankets, etc... in the same sentence as circumcision. They have the cutest stuff. The dresses, shoes, leggings --- gosh they are going to be adorable!!!

no more IVF -- no more needles, invasive ultrasounds, egg retrievals, negative pregnancy tests. Boy that seemed like such a long road but now it seems like so long ago. I haven't given myself a shot since September 16th -- that's over 5 months ago!!! WOW!!!

no stretch marks -- still none!!! I hope this lasts -- but if not it's a small price to pay.

OK - enough bragging!!! I will post weights/stats after the ultrasound Wednesday!!!!

No comments: