Saturday, February 9, 2008

Look Ma --- no feet !!!

I have officially become more round than I am tall. Well maybe not officially but it sure feels like it. As you can see here my feet seem to be no longer visible -- BUT if I poke my bottom out really far and lean over just a tad I can see my toes (which seriously need a pedicure) -- well just the tips of my toes but it is comforting to know that they are still there. The problem with attempting this maneuver is that my center of gravity is way off and if I am not careful I may topple over. It is situations such as this that would make it feasible for pregnant women to carry a lifeline button -- you know the "I've fallen and I can't get up" button!!!
Since little Edie Claire (aka Twin A) has decided to position herself breech (head up) it is looking like we are heading towards a C section. My AWESOME doctor -- (she is truly the best ever) -- said this week that if the girls don't come on their own before March 17th or 18th we can schedule a delivery on either of those days. Jon thinks it would be fun for them to have a birthday on St. Patricks day so it looks like if Dr. W is available and the babies don't have other plans we will have babies 5 weeks from now. YIKES!!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I stopped by earlier when the girls were awake, Finn saw the latest picture and said "Mommy whose head is that?" Funny little kid!